Demo - Mastering Business Analysis with Waterfall and Agile Methods
Click the blue button above and watch this super-short video (it's only about 2 1/2 minutes) about this course and your instructor, Teresa Bennett.
This is a free mini-course that includes a subset of chapters from the Mastering Business Analysis with Waterfall and Agile Methods course. This demo is meant to give you an idea of the content included in the course and the method of delivery.
This demo course will give you an overview of what we teach to allow you to understand your role as a business analyst and how to operate within Agile and Waterfall environments.
The demo course includes modules on:
- Communication according to the BABOK
- An overview of projects and project teams
- Verbal communication skills
- Recommended steps to business analysis
- Obtaining detailed requirements
- The interviewing technique for requirements elicitation
- Analysis and documentation
- Diagrams used in analysis
- Creating test plans
- An overview of agile projects
- Forming an agile team
- Focusing on the customer
- The product backlog
- Sprint Planning
The comprehensive IIBA endorsed business analyst course this free course is based on, features everything you'll need to both master your profession and develop your career.
Sign up now for this free course and get started with your training.